Over 200 vehicles rocked-up last year to Sunday’s line-up of Volkswagen perfection. Competition was fierce and the vehicles on display both classic and adventurous. The Retro and Custom Bike Competition is back too!
Our VW Festival really is #allaboutthewheels so best you get involved! There is no pre-registration, entry to the Wilco Direct sponsored Show & Shine is FREE. Look back at previous winners to see if your vehicle fits the bill. You will need to purchase an entrance ticket. Day prices here.
Saturday 17th August
- 1000 Main gates open, please enter through the General Camping gate
- 1000 – 1200 Entry to the Grand Ring for vehicles/bicycles
- 1230 Judging begins for Bicycle Show & Shine
- 1500 Prize giving
- 1530 Display vehicles/bicycles can exit the Grand Ring
Sunday 18th August
Categories (final choices tbc)
- Visitor’s Choice - sponsored by Cookes of Fakenham part of the Vindis Group
- Best Splitscreen – sponsored by The Lone Star VW Company, Norfolk
- Best Bug – sponsored by Dunkirk Garage, Alysham
- Best Early Bay -
- Best Late Bay -
- Best T2 -
- Best T25/T3 -
- Best Type 3 -
- Best T4 -
- Best T5 -
- Best Rat – sponsored by Orchard Graphics, Norfolk
- Best Interior -
- Best Baja/Buggy -
- Wildest Ride -
- Best Paint -
- Best Water-cooled (x3) -
- Best Air-cooled -
- Best Rod/Custom -
- Best of Show – sponsored by Alan Boswell Group, East Anglia and London
- 0900 Main gates open, please enter through the General Camping gate
- 0900 – 1130 Entry to the Grand Ring for vehicles/bicycles
- 1200 Judging begins
- 1500 Prize giving, winner’s line-up
- 1600 Show & Shine vehicles can exit the Grand Ring
View VWs crowned ‘king of the road’ in previous VW Whitenoise car shows. Our full 10 years of Show & Shine heritage will hit the site very soon.
Interested in show sponsorship? Be part of East Anglia’s largest VW & Music Festival.
Got Auto Jumble to shift to our 10,000+ visitors? Check out the ‘jumblers’ deal.