VW Whitenoise Festival is set in 110 beautiful acres. This means you are not crammed in and are free to roam!
The beautiful Euston Park Estate is in Euston village, near Thetford. It’s on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. London is less than two hours drive away from the festival, Norwich 30 minutes, Ipswich and Cambridge about 40 minutes and Bury St Edmunds just up the road (takes about 25 minutes).
The Euston Hall and Estate has been home to the ‘Dukes of Grafton’ for over 300 years and is a rather magical venue. It is also home to the Red Rooster Festival and the Euston Rural Pastimes event plus NEW for 2017 The East Anglian Game and Country Fair in April.
Need a lift? Sort it with liftshare.com
Nearest train station: Thetford, Norfolk. Trains coming from Cambridge stop at Thetford. Direct buses from Thetford train station take approx 20 mins. Check the bus service details below to plan your journey. If travelling from London Liverpool Street Train Station the nearest stop is Stowmarket.
Nearest bus service: visit traveline.org.uk to help plan your journey from home or Thetford train station.
Local taxi firms: all listed here
Nearest accommodation (for our non-campers):
- Magical Camping, divine luxury Bell Tents on site at Euston Park
- Premier Inn, Thetford
- Center Parcs, Elveden is only a few miles away
- Six Bells Inn, Bardwell
- The Thomas Paine Hotel, Thetford
- Lynford Hall Hotel, Norfolk
- The Crown Hotel and Restaurant, Mundford near Thetford (really lovely peeps!)
- Thetford Tourist Information c/o Leaping Hare Event Management
Campsites we recommend in East Anglia (we have personally camped at all of these):
- Thetford Forest Campsite
- Sandringham Estate Caravan Club Site
- Clippesby Hall, Norfolk
- Southwold Camping and Caravan Site
Places of interest near Euston Estate:
- Dad’s Army Museum, Thetford