You are all VIPs and can all contribute to making VW Whitenoise a great festival experience for all. When you buy a ticket to join us at the Norfolk Showground in 2013 you are agreeing to abide by the strict rules that ensure all visitors are safe and have a good time at our Norfolk festival.
IMPROVEMENTS FROM US
- Improvements on access to the site. We will be operating three gates in/out of the site in 2013. This will speed queuing time up. However our VW and Music event is very popular and at peak times we will operate holding systems if required. It is our duty to keep you all safe. We have also capped the camping numbers at 6000 for 2013.
- As usual we’ll provide all camping visitors with high quality binbags on arrival. Please ensure you use yours.
- The showground comes with exceptional toilet and shower facilities as standard. We have increased our checking and cleaning schedule for 2013. We’d also appreciate it if all visitors could treat the facilities with respect and care; everyone benefits.
- Tougher implementation of the curfew rules. Anti-social playing of music after the curfews will not be tolerated nor will any type of aggressive behaviour. Our security team will be making increased camping patrols in 2013. The curfew for noise on the General Camping area is midnight and 2130 in the Family area. This isn’t negotiable.
- The FREE roller rink will have family only sessions on both Saturday and Sunday. Dogs are strictly forbidden from entering the roller rink arena (or roller skating!)
- We’ve got plentiful water points and some washing-up facilities.
- As usual, we’ll have 24 hr security and our onsite RAC breakdown superhero ‘Pete.’
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Please stick to the admission times advertised. Due to strict H&S rules we cannot let you on site any earlier than the times advertised; 1200 on Friday 16 August, 1000 on Saturday 17 August, 0900 on Sunday 18 August 2013.
- ABSOLUTELY NO glass allowed on site. Please don’t bring in any drinks in glass bottles, they will be confiscated. Vehicles will be checked this year. Cans and cartons are fine.
- Don’t be rude to our wonderful stewards who do their very best to ensure you are camped in a safe and efficient manner on arrival to VW Whitenoise. Aggressive behaviour is NOT welcome on our site.
- NO bonfires, no idiotic behaviour with gas cannisters etc… you will be shown the exit gate.
- Disposable barbecues are allowed but must be kept off the ground (bring a few bricks). Please do NOT take your barbecue into your a campervan or tent. Inhaling carbon-monoxide can have fatal consequences as well as the fire risk this poses too.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept under control and cleaned up after. They are NOT allowed in the kids areas.
- Vehicle speed restriction of 5 m.p.h at all times. We have lots of precious things on site, children, animals and vehicles, so drive extremely slowly and with massive care. NO vehicle movement after dark.
- Strictly NO independent sound systems allowed on site or playing of loud music after camping curfews. The exit gate awaits if you flaunt this rule. We provide the music so you don’t have to.
- You must stick to the camping pitch size stated – 6m x 7m. If you need more room please pay the motorhome/caravan supplement when booking.
- NO Sunday overnight camping is permitted. The event finishes at 1700 on Sunday 18 August 2013.
- Tickets are non-refundable. You can sell them on privately if you wish. You just need to update the buyer details on eventbrite.
- CLUB CAMPING and FAMILY CAMPING must be pre-booked by 21th July 2013. It can no longer be requested on the gate.
- Any generators in the campsite areas must be the silent type (just the way we like ‘em).
- NAPPIES – please ensure you bag up nappies and place them in one of the many, many litter bins provided. Free binbags are provided at the gate too.
- We’re a dog friendly camping site. You can bring well-behaved dogs. You must keep them under control and they are NOT allowed in the Children’s area.