View here or via our award-winning ticket outlet on Eventbrite. We were the first VW Festival to use this top ticket system. We offer promotions and special offers from time to time. Current offer on family passes, save £7!
Purchased on the day only. To view prices and opening times on Friday 16th, Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August click here. Day ticket numbers are NOT capped.
Decide which days you’re attending over the weekend to camp – either Fri.-Sun. or Sat.-Sun. We do not offer a Fri-Sat. ticket.
Pick your camping area. You will be allocated a 6m x 7m pitch in order of arrival. If you want to camp with your friends you need to arrive together. You cannot save spaces. You park your vehicle in your camping area. Only one vehicle per standard pitch is allowed.
- Family – for groups bringing children who want early quiet. This area is pre-book only.This area has a 2100 curfew on noise and is a great place for your littlies to meet other littlies. You’re NOT rounded-up and all forced to go to bed at 2100, just keep the noise down after 2100.
- General – this is for those wanting a fuller festival experience. Noise curfew is midnight. We don’t allow independent sound systems at ANY time on any of the camping areas or booming car/van stereos. Put one on and you’ll be swiftly asked to leave.
- Club - this must be pre-booked and is for VW clubs e.g. Bootiful Dubs. We have a dedicated page of information for you here. Contact us if you want to benefit from the ’10 tickets for the price of 9′ Club Camping deal firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively book as normal through BUY TICKETS and simply select the Club Camping area ticket types and you’ll be prompted for your club name so we can put you all together. We have tons of space and you’re exceptionally important to us.FIND OUT MORE HERE
- Autojumble – prime spots are pre-book only and included free when you buy your ticket. Make sure you select the AUTO JUMBLE ticket types when booking. The pitch size is 6m frontage x 8m, with enough room for you to camp behind. Autojumble is for those trading secondhand parts only and not those with multiple repeats of items. If you are selling items as a business you are a TRADER and must pay for and book a trader’s pitch.
- Bell tents - you can pre-book a bell tent through Magical Camping. Contact them via www.magicalcamping.co.uk if you want to glamp. The Magical Camping area is in a lovely leafy part of our site. The booking will include your weekend tickets too, so no need to buy them separately. Several are already booked up for 2013 so be quick!
- Traders - please click here for a trading application form. Over half plots already gone so be quick.
You park your vehicle next to your tent.
Electric hook-up is pre-book only and available in FAMILY and GENERAL CAMPING ONLY. We cannot mix groups of electric hook-up and non electric hook-up, even if you arrive together. It costs £20 per pitch for the whole weekend. If you want to camp next to your friends in this area you must book your electric pitches at the same time. Electric hook-up pitch numbers are allocated approximately two weeks before the event. These will be emailed to you. Electric hook-up pitches are 9m x 7m. Over a third of this is already booked so be quick! NO electric hook-up available in Club Camping.
If you have a caravan or larger motorhome and need more camping space than our standard 6m x 7m pitches buy a motorhome supplement. This costs £10 whether you are attending Fri-Sun. or Sat-.Sun.
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLINE You receive an email confirmation with your e tickets attached minutes after your online booking. We use award-winning ticket outlet Eventbrite. Do remember to check your spam and the email address you provided before contacting us if you don’t receive them. Please keep this email safe. You have to print out your E tickets to bring to the event. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING THESE OFF. There is also a helpful app you can use to avoid using any paper at all.
Your tickets prices have increased. Why’s that? Our tickets prices have been the same for three years. We are now at Norfolk’s premier event venue, The Norfolk Showground and believe our tickets prices continue to offer amazing value for money for families and individuals alike. We are on a proper showground site with excellent brick built loos and showers, proper roadways (to keep your vehicles safe), plentiful water taps etc…We also offered Earlybird special discount offers for 200 adult and 50 family tickets for 2013 (these are now SOLD OUT).
Our kid’s ticket prices remain the same for the 4th year running, just £6 for the whole weekend or £3 for the day and again we will build further on the amazing activities we offer children for FREE. We will also include FREE event car stickers for all those that camp, this is NEW for 2013. If you wish to reduce your booking fees you can download a postal booking form and send your order that way. There is an admin charge for these, £2.50 per order for e tickets (that’s per order not per ticket as on the e ticket site). Click here and find the postal booking form at the botttom of the page.We make no money from the bookings charges for our e tickets.
Please don’t ask if someone can come in for free to drop you off/set-up camp/drive your van for you. Anyone who wants to join the event must pay for a ticket, understandably. We do not offer hourly tickets, as asked!
When do the gates open and can I get in earlier than these times please? No you can’t get in earlier than the gate opening times. Please don’t contribute to traffic problems by making a decision to ignore this advice. The gates open, strictly, at:
- FRIDAY GATES OPEN 1200 (midday) AND CLOSE 2200 (day visitors off site by 0100)
- SATURDAY GATES OPEN 1000 AND CLOSE 2200 (day visitors off site by 0100)
- SUNDAY GATES OPEN 0900 AND CLOSE 1700 – please don’t ask to stay another night, this is NOT possible.
All entrances will be marked clearly by AA signs as you approach the event venue. We will be using more entrance gates this year to help keep waiting times down.
We will be using more entrance gates in 2013 which should speed up entry.We have also capped our camping numbers so can plan better for the numbers attending. We cannot guarantee that you will sweep into the venue in 10 minutes. VW Whitenoise is a popular event and is committed to keeping all attendees safe at all times. You can help by NOT arriving hours earlier than the gates open, this just contributes to the problem.
Keep checking our event pages on here listing bands, kids activities etc… as and when they’re confirmed.
Yes. Full details here. You may camp behind your autojumble pitch.
Yes we do. We don’t charge for our VW Show ‘For Sale’ area, it’s FREE.
This event site hosts the Royal Norfolk Show which attracts 100,000 visitors so it can certainly cope with us all. The site map will be available later in 2013.
Plenty of them! One in each field.
If members of your party are arriving later than you and in another vehicle (that you can’t fit on your 6x7m pitch) this vehicle will need to be parked in the DAY car park. You will need to walk to meet them and give them their wristband (if they are part of a family ticket allocation) or they can come in on foot with their weekend pass. Please understand we cannot bend these rules for anyone.
ADVANCE ONLINE TICKET BOOKING IS OPEN!
Tickets are available online now. Family and Club Camping are pre-book only.
- FRI/SAT/SUN ADULT £30 KIDS £6 FAMILY PASS £65 (includes 2 nights FREE camping)
- SAT/SUN ADULT £25 on gate KIDS £4 on gate (includes 1 nights FREE camping)
- DAY PASSES ON GATE ONLY. ADULT FRI/SAT OR SUN £10, KIDS £3 (3-15 years) FAMILY PASS, NEW FOR 2013, £25 (UNDER 3′S FREE)
- Friday 16th August open strictly 1200 for camping arrivals 1800 for day arrivals close approx. 2200 for camping and day
- Saturday 17th August open 1000 for camping and day arrivals close approx. 2200 for camping and day arrivals (must leave the site by 0100)
- Sunday 18th August open 0900 close 1700 END OF SHOW
If you’re travelling a long distance and may arrive after dark we will do our best do get you to where you want to camp, if it is safe to do so. After 2200 there is strictly no access to the camping site.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL ASKING IF YOU CAN ARRANGE TO COME IN EARLY TO SET-UP. THESE ARE THE GATE OPENING TIMES AND ARE NOT FLEXIBLE FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY AND ORGANISATIONAL REASONS. YOU CANNOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE CAMPING FIELDS IF YOU ARRIVE ANY EARLIER.
After 10 years of running the festival we can assure you that a wide selection of food awaits and with two licenced bars you’ll not go thirsty. We also don’t run unfair policies preventing you from bringing your own drinks into the main arenas however please remember NO GLASS is allowed on site. We only welcome caterers with good quality produce and high-rated health and hygiene ratings. We’ll have similar to 2012 back again - classic burgers and hotdogs, oven-baked pizzas, thai food, chilli, jacket potatoes,chips (gluten free available too), crepes (dairy free available too), coffee specialists, doughnuts, ice-creams, paella, salads and fruit bar, milkshakes, greek food, curries, bangers and mash, loads of veggie options and the list goes on…
Yes dogs are welcome and are allowed in the majority of the site but not in the kids zone. Dogs must be well-behaved and cleaned up after.
Open fires are not allowed but barbecues can be used as long as they’re ‘off the ground’ e.g. use bricks to place a disposable barbecue on.
No, the VW crowd are a very welcoming bunch! We appreciate that many people love campers and beetles and may have owned one in the past or just admire them from afar.
Trade pitches are over half full. Be quick! Click here for more information.
No advance bookings, just turn up on the day. Our grand ring is massive and awaits a great display again!
Fabulous! We have proper static brick-built toilet and shower blocks. The best we have ever offered. We have disabled facilities. There’s also nappy changing facilities too.
Yes we do allow caravans however you need to buy a caravan/motorhome supplement if you require a larger pitch than the standard 6m x 7m. You can buy this supplement on the gate and it costs £10.
Up to 15 years. Under 3′s are free. Under 16′s need to attend the event with a responsible adult please. No under 18′s allowed to camp without a responsible adult.
No. The tickets are non-refundable. However if you wish to sell your ticket privately that is not a problem. It is your resposibility to arrange this. Follow this link for how to do it http://www.eventbrite.com/t/transfer-your-tickets
The umbrellas come out! There are no refunds due to bad weather and the event will still go on.
Yes. We allow one vehicle per tent. Please don’t try and bring more. You will be asked to park any extra vehicles in the day parking.
If you still have a question for VW Whitenoise that isn’t answered on here please email email@example.com
If you ask a question already answered on here you’ll only be reminded to take a second look!